How you can help
At Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital, we need a lot of things to keep us going all year.
It isn’t all about the money, we need ‘things’ too – and if you can donate these things, then we won’t need to buy them and we have more money to spend on other essentials to help treat the thousands of wildlife that come through our hospital every year!
Get together with your work colleagues / class / group and make a donated items hamper for Tiggywinkles!
You can include some or all of the following (or anything else you think we may need or use):
- Hamper or Box – feel free to decorate it
- Towels (no holes please) – small and medium size
- Dog or Cat Food – tinned, pouches or dry is all useful
- Wild Bird Seed
- Pecan nuts
- Washing Up Gloves (extra strong gloves in small and medium)
- Antibacterial wipes or surface cleaning spray
- Dog / bird treat sticks
- Cotton Buds
- A4 copier paper
- Calgon tablets
- Post-it notes
- Flowering plants or bulbs
- Have a look at our wanted list for other things we may need
Why not see how many people you can get involved and make it fun – spend the afternoon decorating your hamper/box?
Completed Hampers can be posted or delivered to our Hospital:
Tiggywinkles, Aston Road, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8AF
Have fun and don’t forget to take a photo of the finished hamper to show everyone what they helped to create!
Just remember – your support and donated items means we can carry on treating and rehabilitating wildlife and get these animals back into the wild where they belong. Thank you!